Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Good Early Morning!


It’s pre-dawn and I am up to get set and on the road to haul round bales today. What does this mean? It means that I will be hauling an empty trip load bale mover about 1 hour south of THE FARM to a field, loading the trailer with 6 round bales, and then strapping those bales down to prevent them from falling off the trailer. (That would be very bad!)

Then it’s back on the road for the hour plus ride home to deliver the bales. Trip the trailer and watch the bales fall to the ground. Get in the truck and begin the trip all over again.

If I am lucky and the Spirit opens the roads for me, I should be able to make three complete round trips today – hence the need to get on the road! So think positive, safe thoughts for the travel, the loading, and the unloading. The herd loves the hay and it is my promise to keep, so off I go!

Enjoy the journey of each and every day,
Sandy and The Herd



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?